The effect is due to the ability of the sorbent to capture and hold the comtaminants. With time, the rate of adsorption reduces and stops when a certain equillibrium is reached. At this tie, the sorbent should be replaced or reactivated.
The existing methods of sorbent reacviation are characterized by large losses of the sorbent (up to 30%) and the processed product. These factors prompted GlobeCore to develop the CMM-4RP units for Reactivation of Sorbent for oil purifying.
This equipment is designed for restoration of waste sorbents used in oil purification processes. Using the CMM-4RP can save on the purchase of new and disposal of old sorbent.
Adsorbent Regeneration of GlobeCore
In the first quarter of 2016, GlobeCore completed the project of developing and manufacturing of the new CMM-4RP adsorbent regeneration unit.
This product us designed for restoration of waste bleaching earth sorbents, used industrially for purification of oils, heavy fuel, diesel and other petrochemical products.
The waste sorbent is loaded into invertible columns of the CMM-4RP unit. The adsorbent regeneration takes 20 hours. Under high temperautre and vacuum, the contaminants are removed from the sorbent. Then they pass through the exhaust system to moisture separator and to the buffer tank.
Adsorption regeneration process
If you are reading this, you are most likely one of the below:
– a procurement officer. You are interested in the best price/quality offers;
– a process engineer. You need to organize oil product purification, ensuring the compliance of the sorbents to all regulations and standards.By ordering the CMM-4RP units, the above issues can be solbed! GlobeCore is always ready to provide service and spare parts.
Let us see if you need a CMM-4RP unit:
– you would like to save on purchasing new sorbent;
– you would like to use existing resourses efficiently.
– If the answer is yes, then we have more to discuss!
CMM-4RP sorbent reactivation unit specifications
|1||Nominal power, kW||18|
|2||Total power consuption per one reactivation cycle, kW×h||70|
How to get one of the CMM-4RP units to operate at your facility?
– we will suggest options and pricing and will calculate lead time;
– we will meet in our production facility, if possible;
– we will manufacture and commision the unit at your facility.
Advanatges of the CMM-4RP units:
– compelte removal of oil captured by the sorbent;
– reuse of the sorbent up to ten times after reactivations;
– the reactivated sorbent can purify products with any degree of contamination;
– sorbent reactivation costs are reduced;
– transportation costs are reduced;sorbent can be deactivated with disposal without harmful environmental effects.
Reasons to choose our product
Invariable German quality
Stock equipment available from storage
Up to 30% budget
Service centers on four continents
change service. Optional
equipment for used sorbent reactivation
GlobeCore is a large multi-centered company, which has been actively working in the international marker for over 10 years. During this time the company has significantly expanded its production capabilities, the product line and the global dealer network. We carefully listen to the inquieries of our clients to provide the best service.
Over 250 administration, engineering and manufacturing world class specialists are employed by the company. We are always open to accept the new tendencies of the world economy and technologies. The result is hundreds of units produces annualy and client satisfaction.
New ideas and processes are always welcome at out company. We constantly present our products at various expos and tradeshows and we are quite a sponge for novelties and trends. This approach allows us to effectively streamline our production, manufacture environmentally friendly products and keep our clients satisfied.
- Oil regeneration equipment
This machine completely restores dielectric oil to original condition and cleans the solid insulation.
- Magnetic mills
- Used for improving the effectiveness many different chemical engineering and technological processes.
- Laboratory equipment
- Designed for obtaining samples without the need to produce large quantities of test samples.
HARRISON A. McCOY, III, Hawaiian Islands:
“We have been observing operation of GlobeCore for many years: these guys really do make outstanding equipment for transformer oil regeneration in the field. Transformer’s can be services without the need to shut them down. 1 micron filtration and drying to 2 ppm are really impressive”
Yaser Ahmadi, Engineer at Electrical Company, Asia:
Professional solution to the problem of transformer oil purification, filtration and degassing is the products of GlobeCore. I recommend looking into the company’s offers.
Mr Janaki Ram, India:
Los resultados de purificación y aclaramiento de productos derivados de ptróleo son soprendentes. Ya hemos adquirido y vamos a continuar ampliando nuestro stock de las unidades UVR.”
Sr. Hector Guerrera,
La República Dominicana:
Durante las pruebas de equipamiento fabricado por Globecore fuimos impresionados por los altos estándares tecnológicos de las sistemas y también por el alto profesionalismo de la plantilla de expertos de Globecore.