January 11 – 13, 2017, GlobeCore technical team visited Asyut (Egypt).
They carried out the start-up and commissioning of the CMM-10-10 plant, which would service the power transformers at local substation. This equipment cleans insulating oils from mechanical impurities, water and gases, and also treats the power transformers with high vacuum.
The unit operates in the following modes:
- Oil degassing;
- Transformer heating;
- Transformer evacuation.
The maximum unit capacity in degassing, drying and filtration modes is 10 m3 / h, and in heating and filtration is 15 m3 hour. The processed transformer oil has the following parameters:
- volumetric gas content – below 0.1%;
- moisture content by weight – below 5 ppm.
At Customer request a CMM units is equipped with the following options:
- an extra vacuum pump assembly for transformer vacuum treatment;
- automatic productivity control;;
- insulating oil level monitoring system in transformer;
- full automation and remote control and process monitoring via smart phone or PC;
- particle counter according to ISO 4406;
- inlet and/or outlet moisture meters for the oil stream;
- flow meters.
The design options include a stainless steel design and in explosion-proof.
Also CMM units can be used for cleaning of insulating oil and evacuation of power transformers on ships, offshore oil platforms and offshore wind farms, as well as in docks.