The commissioning was scheduled on 5-8 of August in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) where GlobeCore employees started up the CMM-2-2 plant.
The unit is set in a container, mounted on a single axle trailer and can operate in the following modes:
- Heating and filtration of oil;
- Thermal vacuum drying of oil;
- Vacuum treatment of other equipment.
CMM-2,2 performs thermal vacuum drying, filtration and purification of transformer oil from mechanical impurities and water. Also, the plant can be used to evacuate power transformers and heat oil-filled electrical devices with hot oil,
The unit’s capacity in thermal vacuum drying and filtration mode is at least 2.2 m3 / h, and in degassing – 1.5 m3 / h.
After a repeated passage through CMM-2,2, the treated oil is characterized by the following parameters:
- Total gas content is below 0.5% (at the initial value less than 10.5%);
- Mass moisture content is below 10 g / t (at the initial value less than 50 g / t).
Our managers will answer all your questions regarding this equipment, just press contacts.