On 12-13 March 2018, a two day seminar for electrical power industry specialists was held in GlobeCore head office in Oldenburg, Germany.
The seminar was attended by representatives of 14 companies from 6 countries (Germany, the US, the UK, Italy, the UAE and Nigeria). Other speakers, beside GlobeCore, were representatives of Maschinenfabrick Reinhausen GmbH and Seifert Transformatorentechnik. Notably, this time, alternative energy specialists were present among the participants of the seminar.
The traditional program of the seminar included speaker appearances, as well as discussions of new information and other existing problems. Our company presented the following products:
- oil processing units (absorption dehydrators, inline stream heaters, oil storage and transportation units);
- oil purification units (degassing, dehydration and filtration);
- stationary and mobile oil regeneration units;
- transformer servicing units (evacuation systems and air dehydrators);
- wind turbine gearbox oil changers.
GlobeCore thanks all the participants for the interest and the friendly atmosphere at the seminar and extends invitation to all interested parties to attend similar future events.