UVB-1 extension 1 m3/hour production capacity
The water phase extension section allows to more than double the production capacity of UVB-1 due to elimination of time required for preparation of blend in the unit.
Addition of the extension section to the bitumen1A bitumen is a sticky, black, and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid form of petroleum. unit allows to operate continuously.
The design of the unit allows operation in ambient temperatures from +5°С to +40°С.
The UVB-1 plant is designed for production of anionic2The term anionic bitumen emulsion is derived from the migration of particles of bitumen under an electric field. The droplets migrate toward the anode (positive electrode), and hence the emulsion is called anionic. and cationic bitumen emulsions3The term cationic is derived from the migration of particles of bitumen under an electric field also. The droplets migrate toward the cathode (negative electrode), and hence the emulsion is called cationic. for repairs and construction of roads, as well as liquid rubber4Liquid Rubber can be applied to most surfaces to form a seamless waterproof layer., which can be used for roofing5Roofing material is the outermost layer on the roof of a building, sometimes self-supporting, but generally supported by an underlying structure.. A 1 cubic meter per hour unit is ideal for small repair facilities with daily need of 6 – 9 tons of emulsion.
Bitumen emulsions were first used in Europe in the 1930s. Since then, the industry has seen many promising designs, which allowed to improve production efficiency and process, as well as product yield. At this time, bitumen emulsions of all types (anionic, cationic, water in oil, oil in water, fast, medium and slow setting) are, without a doubt, a promising material for various construction works. The number of processes where bitumen emulsions are used is growing.
|Minimum pump capacity, m3/hour||
|Temperature of water input to the extension, °С||
|Max nominal power, kW||
|Power voltage at 50Hz, V||
|Dimensions (L/W/H), mm||
|Max weight, kg||
- Production of high quality asphalt emulsion regardless of initial bitumen quality by adding plasticizers, adhesion additives and thinners;
- Production of all emulsion types, CRS6Cationic bitumen emulsion with Rapid Setting., CMS7Cationic bitumen emulsion with Medium Setting. and CSS-1,28Cationic bitumen emulsion with Slow Setting., as well as anionic emulsion of corresponding types, including subtype h;
- Blend concentrate is diluted by water directly in the unit;
- Safety of operation (emergency interlocks in place);
- Emulsion complies with ASTM D 2397-98 and D977-98;
- Small footprint;
- Simple servicing and operation.