CMM-2.2 mobile oil plant
The CMM-2.2 mobile oil plant removes solid particles, water and gases from dielectric insulation oil1Insulating oil is an oil that is stable at high temperatures and has excellent electrical insulating properties..
The plant is used in the process of installation, repairs and operation of high voltage oil filled equipment (power transformers2A transformer is a static electrical device that transfers electrical energy between two or more circuits., high voltage switches3Switchgear is composed of electrical disconnect switches, fuses or circuit breakers used to control, protect and isolate electrical equipment. etc).
Operating conditions range:
- ambient temperature from 278 to 313°К (+5 to + 35°C/ 8°F to 104°F);
- atmospheric pressure 84 to 106.7 kPa (630 to 800 mm.hg);
- elevation up to 2000 meters/6561 feet above sea level;
- outdoors and under canopy;
- indoors with adequate ventilation.
|Capacity, m3/hour / gallon per hour:|
|Processed oil parameters*:|
|Max oil output temperature in heating mode, ºС/ ºF||60/140|
|Min outlet pressure, MPa||0.2|
|Oil heater power, kW max||36|
|Max power consumption, kW||40|
Note: * Parameters indicated in the table imply the following initial conditions:
- volumetric gas content – below 10.5%
- mass moisture content – below 0.005% (50 g/ton)
- temperature – above 0 ºС/32 ºF
- with initial heating of oil in the unit to +60± 5оС/ 140°± 9 ºF.
**All equipment sold in the USA is designed to operate on 60 Hz AC Power
- No need any sorbents, silica gel or zeolite for oil drying process
- Unit is compact, protected with metal doors, can be trailer mounted for on field usage
- Easy to operate and maintain, one-man operation
- Low energy consumption, noiseless and highly effective