Essential operation and optimization of BioDiesel Blending systems in a flow is carried out by process engineers of the GlobeCore company by whom it is developed and delivered on a mass production a number of mixing installations under the name “USB” of compounding of fuels and any liquids (from two to five components) in a flow including with components of a phytogenesis and bioethanol. BioDiesel Blending systems are issued in several types as stationary and mobile execution (the mobile can be mounted on trailers and semi-trailers, vans and railway platforms and as any other mobile means). Customer wishes and requirements are considered in case of manufacture depending on necessary compounding and a type of the final product. BioDiesel Blending is capable to make any class of fuel: diesel summer fuel, diesel winter fuel, diesel Arctic fuel, high-octane for Euro-4, Euro-5. The primary and indisputable benefits of technology of receiving compound fuels economic profitability belongs. But, both any project, and at the pure biodiesel has shortcomings.
Basic purpose of our systems is the intensification of processes of dispergating, homogenization and emulsification various at first sight not mixable, not compatible liquids and suspensions which in the final result after processing form the steady fine mix. Final product has resistance to a continuous uniform period of storage and is steady against stratification.
Hydrodynamic mixers in a stream:
Compounder, cavitator, blenders, dispergators, homogenizers and mixers of other types.
We are engaged in development of complexes to order – under requirements of the client, production for individual requirements, production with the smallest details of technical process, sale on a straight line from plant to the customer.
Our USB blending systems are delivered worldwide, today are the more than 53 countries, hundreds objects where work with GlobeCore Blending installations, it speaks about that that these installations can work in any climatic zones and climatic conditions from-65 (HL2 execution) to +55 degrees Celsius.
Compounding systems with productivity from 5 t/hour to 600 t/hour and possibility of compounding from the 2 to 7 compound components in any proportions with change of a share of a dosed component are on the modern market.
Each unit of equipment is developed and made under specifically taken client, according to technical requirements of the customer; the equipment is integrated into existing productions, and also projected from the very beginning and on a turn-key basis.
Our compounding installations are applied today for:
- receiving of mixed fuels
- productions of mixed gasolines
- mix release diesel + biodiesel (biodiesel)
- mix release gasoline + bioethanol (ethanol)
- productions of winter diesel fuel
- production of the Arctic diesel fuel
- increase of efficiency of hydrodesulphurization at the expense of preliminary processing of distillates for production of modern environmentally friendly fuels
- during the developing and production of detergents
- production of washing liquids
- production of shampoos
- production SOZH, lubricant cooling liquids receive them compounding (mixture) of a basic basis with additives, and as many other mixes
FUEL OIL BLENDING SYSTEM
Our company implements various innovative, energy-saving equipment and technology. Our products are present in the world market under GlobeCore (Oldenburg, Germany) trade mark.
The main purpose of our products is intensification of the dispersion, homogenization and emulsification processes of various substances, many of which seem to be immiscible. The end product is a stable finely dispersed mixture with long storage life and a very low tendency to separate.
Some of the hydrodynamic mixing units are compounders, cavitators, blenders, dispersers, homogenizers and other types of equipment.
Our engineers have been perfecting and developing blending systems since the 1960s; thousands of such units have been produced.
We take custom orders: to suit client needs, we manufacture blending systems according to the clients individual requirements with careful consideration of the technology process.
Our units are used in more than 70 countries now. Below is a description of the processes the units are used for:
Light and dark petrochemical material production
This includes production of various materials from oil (high quality 95 octane gasoline, bio-gasoline, Euro-compliant diesel fuel, light heating oil, dark heating oil, heavy oil according to Euro-4 standards, paints, biodiesel etc).
Our units and solutions are designed for:
- Compounding of multi-component mixes to produce motor fuel, biogasoline and biodiesel, to improve octane number of low-octane fuel etc;
- Production of multi-component combustion fuels: water-fuel emulsions, water-oil emulsions for boilers, blending of various liquids and mixing additives to liquid fuels;
- Production and preparation of diesel fuel, production of winter and arctic fuel by mixing in anti-gel and anti-freezing additives, economizing of heating fuel, water-oil emulsions, heavy fuel and coking industry products.
Our USB units have been supplied to over 53 countries, to hundreds of industrial facilities, where they are operated in all climate zones with temperatures from -65 to +55oC.
All USB unit types are very simple to operate, easy to install, have a small footprint and come complete with full documentation and installation assistance service.
The blended gasoline production units are built for 5 to 600 tons per hour capacity for 2 to 7 ingredients.
Each unit is designed for a specific client, according to client requirements. The equipment can easily be integrated into existing processing equipment.
Compounding means mixing two or more fuel, oil or other ingredients to achieve specific producr parameters.
Processing of oil and petrochemical products in the USB units occurs under highly intensive hydrodynamic and cavitation conditions, created by the sharp drop of pressure in the hydrodynamic (also known as trans-sonic) jet mixer with powerful physical influence on the processed fluid.
The method and technology of treatment in a subsonic flow is capable to change the structure of the fluid, increases light fraction yield, improves such properties as viscosity, sulfur and paraffin composition, accelerates additive mixing when making blended gasoline, water-fuel emulsion and mixes, oils, greases and other fluids.
The unit is designed for petrochemical facilities, filling stations and refineries. Besides, the technology and the equipment is widely used in over 400 industries, such as paint production, food production, mining, metallurgy, perfumery etc.
The compounding units are used for:
- Blended fuel production;
- Blended gasoline production;
- Blending diesel with biodiesel;
- Blending gasoline and bioethanol;
- Production of winter diesel fuel;
- Production of arctic diesel fuel;
- Improvement of hydro sulfur removal by pretreatment of distillates in production of modern environmentally clean fuel;
- Production of various surfactants;
- Detergent production;
- Production of lubrication materials, coolants etc, by blending a base liquid with additives.
Our compounding units have a range of advantages, and first of all, it is a complete unit easily integrated into any production cycle.
USB unit advantages (used in oil refineries):
- Compounding of blended fuels (gasoline, diesel) to reduce light fraction consumption;
- Power savings: the unit is equipped with one motor and one pump only;
- Reduction of viscosity, hydrogen sulfide, chlorine salts, ash and paraffin content in crude oil;
- Compounding of oil improves the quality of straight run fractions: reduction of sulfur content and improvement of octane number of gasoline, reduction of sulfur and cloud point of diesel fuel;
- Improvement of fraction quality reduces the costs of finishing treatment;
- All equipment certified by the corresponding international bodies.
The compounding units increase light fraction yield. It is also possible to equalize several types of oil for refinery stability. The unit saves electric energy and time and increases quality of all oil products.
Advantages of hydrodynamic acoustic cavitation units:
- Lower power consumption;
- High energy of cavitation;
- Cheap energy conversion into cavitation;
- Simple operation;
- Advanced controls;
- Available with any production capacity;
- Combination of several processes;
- Easy integration;
- Low metal costs;
- Simple adjustment for optimal performance.
Results of USB unit implementation
The USB units are operated by many heating facilities successfully, as illustrated by the results of commissioning and operational tests of boilers of varying capacity, which use heavy heating oil and water-oil emulsion for fuel, with water content 8-20% (boilers tested in similar operating modes):
|Parameter||Changes when burning fuel-water emulsion fuel|
|Straight heating oil consumption||Savings of heating oil depend on combustion equipment (boilers, burners) and original fuel oil parameters. Saving range is 8 to 20%.|
|Atmospheric emissions||The amount of emissions to the atmosphere drops by 70-75%, soot emissions decrease significantly|
|Bottom water disposal||Not required, bottom water is distributed uniformly in the fuel oil.|
|Boiler reliability||Reliability improves, since loss of flame due caused by water in the fuel is eliminated entirely. Uniformity of combustion is improved.|
|Boiler wear||The amount of solid deposits on the walls of the boiler and gas ducts is reduced.|
|Specifications of the most popular of the USB unit range|
|Number of liquid ingredients mixed||2…3||2…5||2…3||2…3||2…5||2…3||2…5|
|Main ingredient flow, m3/hour||17||11||13||57||50,0||100||100|
|Additive flow, m3/hour|
|* input I||0.25..2.5||2..7||0.25..2.5||0.5..3.5||0.1..1.0||0.4…4||0.4…4|
|* input II||0.1..1.0||0.5..3.5||0.1..1.0||0.1..1.0||0.0..0.02||0.4…4||0.4…4|
|* input III||–||0.5..3.5||–||–||0.25..2.5||2.5…25||0.05…0.5|
|* input IV||–||0.15..0.65||–||–||0.5..6.3||–||2.5…25|
|Fuel supply pressure, MPa||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8|
|Power consumption, kW||15||15||15||36||36||55||55|
|Output head, m, max||до 15||до 15||до 15||до 15||до 15||до 15||до 15|