Magnetic mill with ferromagnetic elements are designed to intensify various physical and chemical processes.
The reduction reaction in the AVS takes fractions of a second, making it possible to run the process continuously at a high rate.
The intensive mixing of the reagents and the influence of the electromagnetic fields, as well as dispersion of the compounds leads to better dispersion of the metal hydroxides, than that in mechanical mixing devices.
Curiously, increase of sediment dispersion does not slow its setting. On the contrary, sedimentation of solid phase particles in the AVS occurs 1.5 – 2 times faster than in a mechanical mixing device.
The units can be efficiently used for:
- production of multicomponent emulsiosn and suspensions,
- acceleration of production of finely dispersed mixtures,
- activation of materials both in dry form and dispersed in water,
- leading to improcved properties of resin and decreased vulcanizing time;
- for complete purification of industrial waste water from phenol, formaldehyde, heavy metals, arsenic, cyanides,
- acceleration of heat treatment,
- production of protein material from yeast cells;
- improvement of microbiological stability of food products and activation of yeast in bread baking;
- improvement of crude products and finished products from meat and fish;
- intensification of extraction processes, including production of broth, juice, pectin etc;
- production of suspensions and emulsion of increased microbiological safety in food production without the used of staibilizers and increase of product output.
Magnetic mill AVS-100
Processing rate, 12 m3/hour
The unit operates on the principle of transforming the energy of electromagnetic field into other forms of energy. The unit is a chamber (pipeline) of 90-136 mm diameter, located inside rotating electromagnetic field inductor.
There are ferromagnetic cylindrical elements of 0.5 – 5 mm diameter and 5 – 60 mm length in the operating area, from several dozen to several hundred (0.05 – 5 kg), depending on the volume of the work zone.
The chamber can be designed in several ways depending on the requirements of the processes in the chamber.
Magnetic mill AVS-150
Processing rate, 30 m3/hour
Consumption of energy in the chamber is defined only by its design, material and the thickness of the walls and does not depend on magnetic field strength. To reduce energy consumption, we manufacture the chamber from a non-magnetic material (stainless steel).
The rotating electromagnetic field causes the ferromagnetic elements in the work zone to move and create the so called “vortex layer”
The main components of electromagnetic units with vortex layer are: the inductor of rotating electromagnetic field with cooling system, connected to three phase 380/220V, 50Hz power supply, and operating chamber with ferromagnetic elements.