The Chemical Mixing Machine operates on the principle of transforming the energy of electromagnetic field into other forms of energy. The unit is a chamber (pipeline) of 90-136 mm diameter, located inside rotating electromagnetic field inductor. There are ferromagnetic cylindrical elements of 0.5 – 5 mm diameter and 5 – 60 mm length in the operating area, from several dozen to several hundred (0.05 – 5 kg), depending on the volume of the work zone.
The chamber can be designed in several ways depending on the requirements of the processes in the chamber.
For liquid phase processes, strainers are installed on the sides of the bush, or at outlet end only. If fibrous materials are processed, labyrinth type strailers are installed. These devices hold the ferromagnetic particles in the work zone.
Consumption of energy in the chamber is defined only by its design, material and the thickness of the walls and does not depend on magnetic field strength. To reduce energy consumption, we manufacture the chamber from a non-magnetic material (stainless steel).
The rotating electromagnetic field causes the ferromagnetic elements in the work zone to move and create the so called “vortex layer”
The main components of electromagnetic units with vortex layer are: the inductor of rotating electromagnetic field with cooling system, connected to three phase 380/220V, 50Hz power supply, and operating chamber with ferromagnetic elements.
Chemical Mixing Machine AVS-150 Technical characteristics
Max processing rate, m3/hour
– water water treatment
|– suspension production||15|
|Operating pressure, MPa (kg/cm2), max:||0,25 (2,5)|
|Work zone diameter, mm||136|
|Magnetic induction in work zone, Т||0,15|
|Electric supply||From AC network|
|Rotation of magnetic field in work area, RPM||3 000|
|Power consumption, kW||9,5|
– control panel
– control panel
Chemical Mixing Machine AVS-150 with ferromagnetic elements are designed to intensify various physical and chemical processes.
The units can be efficiently used for
- production of multicomponent emulsiosn and suspensions,
- acceleration of production of finely dispersed mixtures,
- activation of materials both in dry form and dispersed in water,
- leading to improcved properties of resin and decreased vulcanizing time;
- for complete purification of industrial waste water from phenol, formaldehyde, heavy metals, arsenic, cyanides,
- acceleration of heat treatment,
- production of protein material from yeast cells;
- improvement of microbiological stability of food products and activation of yeast in bread baking;
- improvement of crude products and finished products from meat and fish;
- intensification of extraction processes, including production of broth, juice, pectin etc;
- production of suspensions and emulsion of increased microbiological safety in food production without the used of staibilizers and increase of product output.
Chemical Mixing Machine AVS-150 could be used as:
- disintegrating machine,
- for magnetic treatment,
- materials activation etc.
View More – Magnetic Mill