GlobeCore equipment purifies transformer oils, removing mechanical impurities, water and gases; it also restores their properties and important parameters allowing further trouble-free operation of power transformers. This result is achieved due to application of both classic and modern technologies: impact of temperature and vacuum, treatment with adsorbents, vacuum micro-filtration, etc.
- Degassing, thermal vacuum drying of oil
- Designed for the removal of solids and moisture from dielectric insulating oil.
- Zeolite Regeneration Units
- The BRZ Regeneration unit is designed to restore the performance of the CP-260 sorbent cartridges used in drying dielectric insulating oil.
- Zeolite Oil Drying Unit
- The MCU oil purification unit is designed for removal of solid particles and water from dielectric insulating oils. Oil processing
- Oil filtration and pumping
- The CFU unit is an on-site portable filtration unit designed for removal of solid particles from lube and dielectric insulation oils
- Air drying
- Air drying unit is designed for drying of air and removal of solid particles from atmospheric air.