The plant is assembled on a frame, supporting the unit’s components: input and output oil pumps, dielectric control cabinet, vacuum chamber, coarse and fine cartridge filters, vacuum pump and pipelines with valves.
|Capacity, м3/hour / gals. per hour:
|Max oil output temperature in heating mode, °C/°F
|Processed oil parameters*:
|• mass moisture content, g/ton max
|• filtration fineness, micron
|Oil output head, meters /yards
|Max inlet pressure, MPa
|Oil heater power, kW
|Oil heater max mean surface power, W/cm2
|Nominal power, kW
|50 Hz AC power voltage, V**
Note: * Initial oil parameters:
- mass moisture content – below 005% (50 g/ton)
- heating of oil in the unit to +60ºC ±5ºС/140ºF ±9ºF for 30 minutes;
- gas content below 10%.
**All equipment sold in the USA is designed to operate on 60 Hz AC Power
- oil is purified by heat and vacuum, no need to reactivate or dispose of sorbent media;
- simple operation and servicing;
- several operation modes (filtration, heating, filtration and vacuum purification, degassing).