CMM-1 mobile oil plant
The plant is assembled on a frame, supporting the unit’s components: input and output oil pumps, dielectric control cabinet, vacuum chamber, coarse and fine cartridge filters, vacuum pump and pipelines with valves.
|Capacity, м3/hour / gals. per hour:||1.0/264.7|
|Max oil output temperature in heating mode, °C/°F||60/140|
|Processed oil parameters*:||10.0|
|• mass moisture content, g/ton max|
|• filtration fineness, micron||5|
|Oil output head, meters /yards||20/21.86|
|Max inlet pressure, MPa||0.1|
|Oil heater power, kW||25.2|
|Oil heater max mean surface power, W/cm2||1.1|
|Nominal power, kW||29|
|50 Hz AC power voltage, V**||380|
Note: * Initial oil parameters:
- mass moisture content – below 005% (50 g/ton)
- heating of oil in the unit to +60ºC ±5ºС/140ºF ±9ºF for 30 minutes;
- gas content below 10%.
**All equipment sold in the USA is designed to operate on 60 Hz AC Power
- oil is purified by heat and vacuum, no need to reactivate or dispose of sorbent media;
- simple operation and servicing;
- several operation modes (filtration, heating, filtration and vacuum purification, degassing).