The СММ-1СО is designed to remove solid particles, gas and moisture from cable oil, to store portions of prepared cable oil and to add oil to OF cable lines with voltage up to 500 kV. The unit can also be used for evacuation of transformer and other equipment.
The unit can process cable oil with the following initial quality:
- moisture content below 100 ppm;
- ISO 4406 purity class -/19/16 or better.
All components of the unit, except for prepared oil storage tanks, are installed in a container. Container front and sides are equipped with access doors for servicing the unit.
The СММ-1СО consists of a vacuum chamber, an input pump, a heater, an output pump, coarse and fine filters, a control cabinet, a vacuum pump and a backing pump, as well as oil storage tanks.
1 Capacity, m3/hour, not less than
2* Processed oil parameters:
– gas content, % vol, not more than
– moisture content, ppm, not more than
– ISO 4406 purity class
– particulate matter, g/ton, not more than
|– filtration, μm|
– dielectric strength, kV, not less than
3 Oil temperature in heating mode, ºС, not more than
4 Filtration coefficient
5 Outlet pressure, (nominal/max), bar
6 Oil heater power, kW
7 Oil heater watt density, W/cm2, max
8 Max power requirement, kW
10 Oil storage tank capacity, m3
11 Power supply
– voltage, V
– AC frequency, Hz
12 Dimensions, mm
13 Weight kg
Note – * Initial oil quality:
- gas content below 10.5%vol;
- moisture content below 0.01% (100 ppm);
- temperature above 0ºС.
- one unit for all cable oil tasks: drying and degassing of oil, evacuation of cable lines and filling of make-up tanks;
- improved reliability of OF cable line operation;
- simple operation and servicing;
- can be manufactured in stationary (containerized, skid-mounted, under tent) or mobile (castor wheels, trailer) variants.