CMM-10/15 mobile oil plant
The unit is built as a self-contained unit with all components and operating assemblies protected by metal panels and easy opening gas-spring loaded doors on the sides and back of the unit. The “Containerized”unit is placed on a tandem axle trailer that is street legal and ready to be towed to any remote location.
The unit consists of a vacuum chamber, input and output oil pumps, coarse and fine filters, oil trap, oil heater, pipelines with valves, vacuum pump section and a control cabinet.
|Capacity, m3/hour / gals. per hour:|
|Processed oil parameters*:|
|Oil output temperature in heating mode, ºС/ ºF||90/194|
|Outlet pressure, MPa||0.4|
|Oil heater power, kW||180|
|Max power consumption, kW||210|
|Residual pressure in vacuum chamber during degassing, mbar, max||267|
|Residual pressure in vacuum chamber during air tightness test, mbar, max||26.7|
|Air leak into the chamber in 1 hour, mbar max:||267|
|Electric power parameters|
|Dimensions, mm/ft, max|
|Weight, kg/lbs, max||3500/7735|
Note: * initial oil parameters:
- volumetric gas content – below 5%;
- mass moisture content – below 01% (100 g/ton);
- temperature – above 0 ºС/ 32 ºF.
**All equipment sold in the USA is designed to operate on 60 Hz AC Power
- transformer oil dielectric strength increase to at least 70 kV;
- transformer drying with simultaneous oil processing;
- initial filling of electrical equipment with insulation oil;
- evacuation of transformers and other electrical equipment;
- simple operation and servicing.