CMM-4/7 portable oil degassing unit
This GlobeCore mobile oil processing unit is designed for degassing, removal of solids and heating of oil for power transformers with voltage up to 1,150 kV.
The unit can be used to: (1) heat electrical systems that contain insulating oil with hot oil; (2) for vacuum drying of transformers and (3) for vacuumizing. The unit is best suited to facilities that install, repair and service oil filled electric power transformers and other oil filled electrical equipment.
The unit is not certified for use in and around explosive gases, toxic gases or other aggressive environments.
When indoors or other enclosed spaces, exhaust gases must be vented to the outside through hoses or pipelines.
|Capacity, m3/hour / gals. per hour:|
|Capacity adjustment range, m3/hour / gals. per hour:||0-4.0/0.0-1059.0|
|Processed oil parameters*:|
|Oil temperature in heating mode, ºС/ ºF||90/194|
|Outlet pressure, MPa||0.35|
|Oil output head, meters/yards||35.0/38.3|
|Oil heater power, kW||50|
|Oil heater mean surface power, W/cm2, max||1.15|
|Max power consumption, kW||60|
Note: * initial oil parameters:
- volumetric gas content – below 5%;
- mass moisture content – below 01% (100 g/ton);
- temperature – above 0 ºС/ 32 ºF.
**All equipment sold in the USA is designed to operate on 60 Hz AC Power
Mobile oil plant – GlobeCore
- no need to use adsorbents to dehydrate transformer oil;
- operation of equipment causes no air pollution or waste requiring storage and disposal;
- easy to operate and maintain;
- maximum oil specifications even after one treatment cycle;
- low power consumption;
- low noise level;
- unit can be easily placed on a trailer and used on site.