The UVR is a versatile unit, designed to purify, lighten, regenerate and completely remove aromatics from absolutely any petrochemical product. The unit can be operated by any facility, does not require special placement, is easily transportable and works noiselessly.
These plants come in three design options:
- general industry frame;
- general industry container;
- fire and explosion proof (rolling doors container).
GlobeCore UVR units are designed for the regeneration and purification of fuels and used mineral oils. The UVR Process is a unique and Proprietary GlobeCore technology without equal anywhere in the world. The process is so unique and so advanced that it can regenerate practically any fuel and used mineral oil. GlobeCore UVR Process units can be adjusted or readjusted to process virtually any type of fuel or used oil. There is no need to switch to a different machine because you are processing a different kind of oil or fuel. The same UVR unit is capable of processing many different kinds of fuels and used oils. UVR units can purify and clear up dark diesel fuel and heavy fuel oil. The UVR units remove sulfur, hydrogen sulfide compounds, tar and other contaminants. Oil and fuel products remain clear and stable after the regeneration process. GlobeCore UVR units have successfully processed dielectric transformer oil, turbine oil, industrial oil, heavy fuel oil, and Diesel fuel in hundreds of facilities around the world. GlobeCore UVR units operate using a special sorbent material while combining low cost with high performance in restoring oils and fuels to original new like condition. In many cases, the regenerated product is superior to the original product when new.
Design – explosion proof, containerized. The UVR plant purifies and lightens dark diesel and heavy fuel oil, removes sulfur and hydrogen sulfide compounds, easily lightens gas condensate, removing resins and contaminants. Processed fuels comply with standards and high purity requirements. The unit removes unpleasant odors, e.g. hydrogen sulfide etc. Processed oil products remain stable and do not darken after regeneration, lightening and purification. The UVR units do not utilize the automatic sorbent reactivation system found in the CMM-R units. The UVR Regeneration Units utilize “Bleaching Clay” instead of Fuller’s Earth.
- versatility. The UVR can regenerate, lighten, filter and purify not only diesel fuel, but also mineral oils, HFO, gas condensat etc;
- the unit can operate in manual or semi-automatic mode. This helps to reduce labor costs, since operator presence is only required for start, stop and sorbent replacement;
- energy efficiency. Actual power consumption when purifying diesel fuel is no more than 3 kW/h;
- the unit does not require complex manipulations when switching to a different processed media;
- the plant ensures full compliance of the output product with the existing standards and regulations.