Zeolite Regeneration Units BRZ
The BRZ regeneration unit is designed to restore the performance of the CP-260 sorbent cartridges used in drying dielectric insulating oil. The BRZ unit regenerates the cartridges by hot air to purge and clean the cartridges of excess moisture. The BRZ unit can be used by any facility using the CP-260 cartridges for drying of lubricating and insulating oils.
|Heater power, kW||10.8|
|Cooler blower drive power, kW||0.75|
|Nominal power, kW||13.2|
|Zeolite drying mode parameters|
|Vacuum pulling mode parameters|
- restoration of initial zeolite parameters;
- other sorbents can be regenerated, such as silica gel;
- can be used with a CP-260 unit or alone;
- compact size and mobility;
- simple operation and servicing.