UVB-1 Bitumen emulsion unit 2 m3/hour production capacity
The bitumen emulsion unit consecutively blends components in hydrodynamic mixers at certain pressures and temperatures. Due to the unique design, the hydrodynamic mixer instantly blends component streams, which makes the unit compact and reduces energy consumption. The final stage of production of uniform water-bitumen emulsion occurs in a colloid mill, which guarantees high quality of the product.
The unit features process control instrumentation which allows either manual or semi-automatic operation.
Water-bitumen emulsion is a dark brown liquid. Emulsion is made by dispersing bitumen in water with the addition of surfactants.
Bitumen emulsions are indispensable for various road construction tasks. It forms a protective layer for automobile roads (asphalt, gravel or concrete).
Specific areas of application are:
- creation of tack coat for road construction;
- permeation and surface treatment in road top construction;
- creation of thin film wear layers;
- patch repairs (as part of mineral-emulsion mix).
|Maximum production capacity (preparation time included), m3/hour||
|Minimum bitumen consumption, m3/hour||
|Water consumption, m3/hour||
|Flux consumption, dm3/hour||
|Acid consumption, dm3/hour||
|Emulsifier consumption, dm3/hour||
|Adhesion additive consumption, dm3/h||
|Max bitumen input pressure, MPa||
|Bitumen to mixer pressure, MPa||
|Water phase to mixer pressure, MPa||
|Bitumen input temperature, °С||
|Water input temperature, °С||
|Max emulsion output head, m||
|Max nominal power, kW||
|Power voltage at 50 Hz, V||
|Compressed air supply, bar||
|Air consumption, dm3/min||
|Dimensions (L/W/H), mm||
|Max weight, kg||
* Depending on process formula
- Production of high quality asphalt emulsion regardless of initial bitumen quality by adding plasticizers, adhesion additives and thinners;
- Production of all emsulion types, CRS, CMS and CSS-1,2, as well as anionic emulsion of corresponding types, including subtype h;
- Blend concentrate is diluted by water directly in the unit;
- Safety of operation (emergency interlocks in place);
- Emulsion complies with ASTM D 2397-98 and D977-98;
- Small footprint;
- Simple servicing and operation.