Zeolite Regeneration Units BRZ
The BRZ regeneration unit is designed to restore the performance of the CP-260 sorbent1A sorbent is a material used to absorb or adsorb liquids or gases. cartridges used in drying2The drying process should be carried out to remove water from zeolite. dielectric insulating oil3Insulating oil is an oil that is stable at high temperatures and has excellent electrical insulating properties.. The BRZ unit regenerates the cartridges by hot air to purge and clean the cartridges of excess moisture. The BRZ unit can be used by any facility using the CP-260 cartridges for drying of lubricating and insulating oils.
|Heater power, kW||10.8|
|Cooler blower drive power, kW||0.75|
|Nominal power, kW||13.2|
|Zeolite drying mode parameters|
|Vacuum pulling mode parameters|
- restoration of initial zeolite parameters;
- other sorbents can be regenerated, such as silica gel;
- can be used with a CP-260 unit or alone;
- compact size and mobility;
- simple operation and servicing.