In late August in Accra (Ghana), GlobeCore team has completed commissioning of a UVB-10PK complex and provided training to service personnel.
A UVB-10PK bitumen complex is a comprehensive solution to road construction facilities. it is capable of the following important functions:
- bitumen input;
- preparation of bitumen for further use;
- production of all bitumen emulsion types;
- storage and output of bitumen emulsions.
The complex can be installed on a prepared site in two weeks, including commissioning. The UVB-10PK is controlled by one operator; however, hot bitumen and heat carrier use warrant two operators for the sake of safety.
The main advantages of the UVB-10PK complex:
- several functions performed simultaneously, such as bitumen input and output of finished bitumen emulsions;
- automation of all modes of operation. The operator only has to select the corresponding mode and start/stop the equipment.