- Oil regeneration equipment
This machine completely restores dielectric oil to original condition and cleans the solid insulation.
- Magnetic mills
- Used for improving the effectiveness many different chemical engineering and technological processes.
- Laboratory equipment
- Designed for obtaining samples without the need to produce large quantities of test samples.
- Transformer oil regeneration.
- This machine completely restores dielectric oil to original condition and cleans the solid insulation.
- Transformer oil purification.
- This machine purifies, degasses and removes moisture from dielectric oil and other industrial oils.
- Transformer oil degassing.
- A high-vacuum degasser for large-volume transformers with dissolved gas contamination.
- Oil reclamation
- For reclamation of industrial liquids, including dielectric oil. Small and economical.
- Fuel, oil, alcohol and any liquids blending
- Fuel oil blending system for blending up to five separate components and dilution of any liquid.
- Bitumen emulsion producing
- Bitumen emulsion production system produces bitumen emulsion in different quantities.
- Modified bitumen producing
- For production of specialized bitumen for tack coat and/or pot-hole patching mainly for in-house use.
- Laboratory tests with bitumen
- Designed for obtaining bitumen samples without the need to produce large quantities of test samples.
Exhibitions & Events first half of 2017
Seminar On Regeneration Oil Quito /Ecuador
- Start Up of Equipment Tallinn / Estonia
- Gulf Industry Fair 2017 Manama / Bahrain
- Cooperation With the US Power Industry Virginia / USA
GlobeCore GmbH is one of the world leaders in industrial manufacturing. Products of GlobeCore are used in transformer oil purification and degassing, insulation oil filtration, power transformer vacuuming.
The head office is located in Oldenburg, Germany. Our systems have been supplied to and are successfully operated in 70 countries. A network of 17 dealers supports global sales and services.
GlobeCore established representative offices in United States, and South Africa and in United Arab Emirates to extend reach and improve efficiency. We actively expand production and sales territories, develop our infrastructure and introduce new additional services.
GlobeCore is a member of American Wind Energy Association www.awea.org
GlobeCore today is a large and diverse company. Over 260 specialists are working as a team from metal cutting to final assembly of the products.
The production facility is equipped in compliance with international industry standards: it features robotic plasma metal cutters, automated welding systems and modern PLC controlled machinery.
The engineering staff systematically develops new oil purification equipment and improves existing product lines. GlobeCore produces hundreds of units annually and each product is thoroughly tested at the company’s testing facility.
Hundreds of grateful letters and comments from our clients confirm that we are moving in the right direction. During the company’s long life we have established numerous contacts and created a vast network of return clients. And we are not stopping. GlobeCore is open for potential consumers and extends an invitation to all to visit our facility.