UVB-1 BITUMEN EMULSION UNIT 1 M3/HOUR PRODUCTION CAPACITY
Bitumen emulsions are used in road construction for preparation of old road top before application of asphalt concrete, preparation of cold asphalt concrete mixes, surface treatment of road top, preparation of thin film protective coat, road patch repairs etc. The unit can be operated either indoors or outdoors under a canopy.
The UVB-1 bitumen emulsion units are semi-automated plants with components mounted on metal frame and connected with pipes.
The rate of emulsion consumption depends on the type of surface treated. For asphalt surface, the consumption is 500 g/m2, in case of gravel the consumption grows to 1200 g/m2. Treatment of asphalt crumbs increases consumption up to 2000 g/m2.
|Maximum production capacity (preparation time included), m3/hour||1|
|Minimum bitumen consumption, m3/hour||0.97|
|Water consumption, m3/hour||0.6–0.7 *|
|Flux consumption, dm3/hour||0–50 *|
|Acid (alkali) consumption, dm3/hour||1–20 *|
|Emulsifier consumption, dm3/hour||1–20 *|
|Adhesion additive consumption, dm3/h||1–20 *|
|Max bitumen input pressure, MPa||0.2|
|Bitumen to mixer pressure, MPa||1.4… 1.6|
|Water phase to mixer pressure, MPa||0.2|
|Bitumen input temperature, °С||140–160|
|Water input temperature, °С||40–60|
|Max emulsion output head, m||15|
|Max nominal power, kW||17|
|Power voltage at 50 Hz, V||380|
|Compressed air supply, bar||4–6|
|Air consumption, dm3/min||100|
|Dimensions (L/W/H), mm||2250/1750/1840|
|Max weight, kg||1050|
* Depending on process formula
** The unit can inject various components into the emulsion: stabilizer, viscosity adjustment, adhesion additive as well as latex, which allow to produce a more thermally durable product.
- Production of high quality asphalt emulsion regardless of initial bitumen quality by adding plasticizers, adhesion additives and thinners;
- Production of all emulsion types, CRS4, CMS5 and CSS-1,26, as well as anionic emulsion of corresponding types, including subtype h;
- Blend concentrate is diluted by water directly in the unit;
- Safety of operation (emergency interlocks in place);
- Emulsion complies with ASTM D 2397-98 and D977-98;
- Small footprint;
- Simple servicing and operation.