Compressed Air Supply Unit UOV
The UOV unit is designed to supply dry compressed air to industrial pneumatic systems, pneumatic tool drives etc.
The UOV unit consists of:
– an adsorption dryer to achieve the desired dew point of the air output;
– a compressor;
– pressure regulators;
– a ventilation system for forced supply of cooling air and hot air exhaust;
– a control cabinet with electrical connections, control buttons and light signals;
– piping to connect the compressor with the adsorption unit and the supply of compressed air to the outlet;
– a tent.
The UOV can be used in any industry requiring dry compressed air (energy, chemical production, pharmaceutical, food and medical industries etc).
|1||Operating pressure, MPa (psi)||0,7 (101,5)|
|2||Compressed air temperature range, 0С (0F)||+5…+40 (+41…+104)|
|3||Operation mode||Continuous (duty ratio=100%)|
|4||Residual content of oil in the air, max, g/m3 (lb/gal)||0,001 (8,34⋅10-9)|
|5||Simultaneous hose connections||2|
|6||Max power requirement, kW||5,5|
|7||Three phase 50 Hz AC voltage||Customizable|
|8||Compressor assemble air tank volume, liters (gal)||270 (71)|
|9||Dew point, 0С (0F)||-70 (-94)|
|10||Dimensions, mm (in) max|
|– length||3910 (154)|
|– width||1950 (77)|
|– height||2150 (85)|
|11||Weight, kg (lbs) max||1200 (2645)|
– useable in many various industries;
– automatic operation;
– protected from weather by a tent.