CMM-2.2 MOBILE OIL PLANT
The CMM-2.2 mobile oil plant removes solid particles, water and gases from dielectric insulation oil1.
Operating conditions range:
- ambient temperature from 278 to 313°К (+5 to + 35°C/ 8°F to 104°F);
- atmospheric pressure 84 to 106.7 kPa (630 to 800 mm.hg);
- elevation up to 2000 meters/6561 feet above sea level;
- outdoors and under canopy;
- indoors with adequate ventilation.
|Capacity, m3/hour / gallon per hour:|
|Processed oil parameters*:|
|Max oil output temperature in heating mode, ºС/ ºF||60/140|
|Min outlet pressure, MPa||0.2|
|Oil heater power, kW max||36|
|Max power consumption, kW||40|
Note: * Parameters indicated in the table imply the following initial conditions:
- volumetric gas content – below 10.5%
- mass moisture content – below 0.005% (50 g/ton)
- temperature – above 0 ºС/32 ºF
- with initial heating of oil in the unit to +60± 5оС/ 140°± 9 ºF.
**All equipment sold in the USA is designed to operate on 60 Hz AC Power
- No need any sorbents, silica gel or zeolite for oil drying process
- Unit is compact, protected with metal doors, can be trailer mounted for on field usage
- Easy to operate and maintain, one-man operation
- Low energy consumption, noiseless and highly effective