CMM-10RL transformer oil regeneration plant
СММ-10RL is designed for regeneration of transformer oils.
The oil reclamation process involves the oil flowing through ten columns, each containing 75 kg of Fuller’s earth sorbent, a material with a fine-porous structure. During the filtration process, all unwanted impurities and oxidation products are captured in the sorbent granules. Thus, dark and turbid oil becomes light and clear. At the same time, the dielectric strength increases, the acid number decreases, and other parameters improve.
Owing to such reclamation, waste oil gains the properties of new oil and can be used again in transformers and other high-voltage equipment.
The distinctive feature of the CMM-10RL plant is the possibility to use the sorbent repeatedly without disposal by means of reactivation directly within the plant where the sorbent is not removed from the regeneration columns.
|2||Sorbent reactivation time, hours, max||
|3||Required power consumption, kW||
|4||Three-phase 50 (60) Hz AC power supply voltage, V||
|5||Dimensions, mm, max|
|6||Weight, kg, max||
* – the plant capacity depends on the quality performance of processed oil
- complete reclamation of waste transformer oils to as good as new condition;
- possibility of use in combination with degassing units;
- possibility of sorbent reactivation from 300 to 500 times;
- saving money due to reclamation and reuse of oil in transformers.