Laboratory colloid mill CLM-0.25.1
CLM-0.25.1 colloid mill is designed for homogenization and emulsification of liquid materials (thick slurries of high shear stresses) in a laboratory environment.
CLM-0.25.1 can be used:
- to prepare laboratory batches of bitumen emulsions;
- to select the formulation of bitumen emulsion depending on its set of ingredients and field of application.
This colloid mill can be supplied as part of USB-2 bitumen emulsion production units, or as a separate product.
|1||Capacity, L/h (gpm), (min)||
|2||Fill funnel volume, L (gal)||
|3||Operating temperature, °C (°F), (max)||
|4||Knife axial gap, mm (in)||
0.25… 1.25 (9.8∙10-3… 4.9∙10-2)
|5||Knife radial gap, mm (in)||
|6||Knife tip speed, m/s (ips)||
|7||Rotation speed of mill shaft and electric drive, rpm||
|8||Rated power of electric drive, kW||
|9||Power circuit voltage at 50 Hz (three-phase), V||
|10||Dimensions in operational position, mm (in), (max)|
340 (13)/425 (17)
|11||Weight, kg (lbs), (max)||
* Depending on the product viscosity
** Depending on installation of frequency converter
*** As requested by the customer
- capacity adjustment;
- corrosion resistance;
- selection of the optimal ratio of asphalt emulsion components (recipes);
- preparation of bitumen emulsion samples for further testing.
- any type of materials for asphalt emulsion production can be tested in this mill because the mill can be equipped with various rotor/stator tooling, depending on the material and the required process.