CMM-6RL hydraulic oil regeneration unit
Hydraulic oils belong to the class of industrial oils and are used in metal-working machine tools, presses, automatic lines, and other equipment to transfer mechanical energy from the source of its evolution to the place of use. Hydraulic oils are used for lubrication to reduce friction as well as for heat removal.
Contamination and aging of hydraulic oils
More than 80% of all breakdowns in hydraulic systems are one way or the other related to contamination with dust, rust, and various fibers, as well as to aging of oils during the equipment operation.
If the presence and amount of mechanical impurities is adjusted by installing stationary filters in the system, then aging means a process that leads to the loss of the main operational properties of oil, precipitation, and filters clogging. Aged hydraulic oil is usually changed for new oil and then disposed of. However, in most cases, the service life of hydraulic oil is not expired at the time of change, and after regeneration, the oil can be further used for its intended purpose.
Regeneration of hydraulic oil in CMM-6RL unit
A mechanical method (running the oil through a filtering baffle) or (magnetic, centrifugal, gravitational, electrostatic) force fields are used for purification of hydraulic oils. These methods are efficient in the presence of mechanical impurities and water, but powerless when the oil contains aging products. In this case, it is necessary to use equipment for regeneration of hydraulic oils — CMM-6RL unit.
CMM-6RL unit consists of six columns filled with a special adsorbent. The oil is pumped through the columns while the adsorbent absorbs aging products and acid compounds therefrom. After passing through the unit, hydraulic oil becomes clean, clarified, regains its operational properties, and can be reused in hydraulic systems.
Operation features of CMM-6RL unit for regeneration of hydraulic oil
The main feature of CMM-6RL unit is the possibility to reactivate the adsorbent without removing it from the regeneration columns. If the used adsorbent should be disposed of in other equipment of a similar intended purpose, GlobeCore technology ensures reclamation of the adsorbent by burning, as well as repeated use thereof for regeneration of hydraulic oil (at least 300 reactivations).
Duration of operating cycles and power consumption
CMM-6RL unit for regeneration of hydraulic oils sequentially operates in the following modes:
- Oil regeneration (duration — 6 h, power consumption — 1.5 kW/h);
- Adsorbent reactivation:
- preparation (duration — 1 h, power consumption — 6.25 kW/h);
- adsorbent ignition (duration — 1 h, power consumption — 17.5 kW/h);
- adsorbent combustion (duration — 15 h, power consumption — 25.5 kW/h);
- refilling (duration — 0.5 h, power consumption — 6.5 kW/h)
|2||Sorbent reactivation time, not more than||19 hours|
|3||Required power consumption, kW||14.5|
|4||Three-phase 50, 60 Hz AC power supply voltage, V||380|
|5||Dimensions, mm, not more than
|6||Weight, kg, not more than||2100|
- Convenience of operation. The unit is quickly connected to tanks for clean and dirty oil through camlock quick couplings; the oil purification process is visually monitored by means of sight glasses; a service hatch is provided at the bottom of the columns for their maintenance and cleaning.
- The unit can operate in automatic mode. The required operating mode is selected, and the actuators are controlled from the touch panel which displays a mnemonic diagram of the unit. In order to enable the control buttons, the operator just needs to touch them.
- The adsorbent is reclaimed without being removed from the unit and can be used for the next regeneration cycle immediately after cooling. At the end of the last reactivation, the adsorbent can be used as a construction aggregate or in agriculture to loosen compact soils.