AVS-150K Wastewater Treatment Complex
The AVS-150К complex is designed to purify wastewater, removing hexavalent chrome, iron, phenol, cyans, arsenic, fluorine and other impurities.
- AVS-150 vortex layer device;
- two tanks with portioning pumps and agitators for chemicals;
- reaction vessel;
- supply pump;
- chemical mixing tank;
- sampling and ferromagnetic particle capture tank;
- chemical storage cabinet.
The complex is distinguished from other equipment for the same purpose by the presence of a vortex layer device (a chamber, where ferromagnetic particles move along complex trajectories, driven by a rotating electromagnetic field).
The vortex layer device intensifies physical and chemical processes of wastewater treatment by acoustic and electromagnetic treatment, high local pressure due to collisions of the particles between each other the the chamber walls.
Quality of wastewater purification
|Contaminant||Starting concentration||Concentration after AVS-150K|
|Hexavalent chrome Cr6+, mg/dm³||1000||0|
Iron Fe2+;3+, mg/dm³
|Phenol||0.5-10 g/dm³||50-100 mg/dm³|
|1||Wastewater purification capacity for heavy metals removal, m³/hour (gpm) (max)||
|3||Process chamber length, mm (in)||156 (6)|
|4||Magnetic induction in the center of the bore, Т||0,12|
|5||Max flow velocity, m/sec (in/sec)||0,2 (8)|
|6||Max pressure in the process chamber, MPa (psi)||0,16 (23)|
|7||Dynamic viscosity of the material, Pa·sec (lbf·s/ft²)||1 (0,02)|
|8||Max product temperature, ºС (ºF)||70 (158)|
|9||Power source parameters||Custom|
|10||Active power, kW||9,5|
|11||Total max power, kVA||22|
Max dimensions, mm (in):
AVS control section:
Weight, kg (lb), max:
Container (with the unit and purification system included)
- rapid chemical reactions in the process chamber (on the order of seconds and fractions of a second);
- 25-50% reduction of chemical consumption;
- reduction of power consumption by a factor of 2-8;
- reduction of purification facility footprint by 10-15%.